Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Birds and the Bees, Part IV

In case you missed out on the first three episodes:

The Birds and the Bees

The Birds and the Bees, Part II
The Birds and the Bees, Part III

AND NOW...Part IV...

With the first week of school now over, most of my piano and voice students have started up their weekly lessons again. Kelly is now in third grade, which makes her much older than 6 and 7, as I had first blogged. Whoops. I'm getting too old to notice what age third graders are actually supposed to be, but I'm guessing it's 8.

Anyway, today was the first lesson of the school year and Kelly was in fine form. I brought in a bottle of water to our lesson today and set it carefully on the floor.

"May I have a drink of your water?" Kelly asked.
"Sure," I replied.
She drank about four huge gulps.
"You can have the rest if you want," I smiled.
"Thanks!" She proceeded to drink the rest of the bottle, and then explained, "I try not to drink a lot during the day because the buttons on my pants are difficult to undo. But, BOY, by the end of school today, I REALLY had to go!"

You gotta love her. You really do.

4 comments:

Nattles said...

Ok, I just read all the B&B posts so far. This kid is hilarious. Just priceless!

Dana Gray Smith said...

You should educate her on the pitfals of bladder infections. That'll make her change her pants.

Kellyry said...

Haha! I love these segments.

amber. said...

Keee-ute!