Thursday, July 17, 2008

Yay, a Job!

I have a job until August 31st!! I will be -- yet again -- understudying the show, "The Marvelous Wonderettes". It is at the Laguna Playhouse. It is going to be hard work, since I have to learn all four roles. Thankfully I know two of the four, but the show has changed a bit since it was last performed in North Hollywood. I have my work cut out for me, but, at the end of the day, I'll have an apartment in Laguna Beach (!!!), a job and hopefully the opportunity to perform before the show closes.

PTL.

8 comments:

Melissavina said...

Oh my sweet lord!! I can't wait! Hooray! You're going to LIVE down here? I just crapped myself. I can't wait to come and hang out with you more than you want me to until we have to have an awkward conversation about boundaries and wearing out my welcome, and then I'll buy you a bottle of wine and you'll forgive me and we'll drink it together and walk around town laughing at the crazies.
xoxo!! Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kellyry said...

Hooray for paying work!

Amy said...

Woo-hoo! I'm so happy for you Leslie!

Nattles said...

LESLIE!!!!
That is Marvelous! Did u finally meet JM, or was she gone when u got there? I'm so excited for you :) :) What an exciting & challenging job! You're the Obvious choice and will be faaabulous! Let me know if/when you go on!!! Wheeeeeeeeeeee!

dawnielle said...

Ummmm- HELLO?!?! That's practically our home town! Is there anyway of letting us know if and when you'll be on stage so we can come???

Dana Gray Smith said...

Can I be Mr. Lee? I'll wear a mustache it'll be fun.

amber. said...

How's the show?

Creative Mama said...

I seriously... JUST walked past that that show in Laguna LAST NIGHT! ... we hit the art festival scene... WHAT AN AMAZING PLACE TO BE FOR A MONTH! Enjoy it friend...