...I spent $61.00 on HOSIERY. Yeah, for tour. Yeah, wool socks. I love California, where you can wear flip flops all year long, and you can spend your $61.00 on a good pair of Rainbows instead of flipping SOCKS. Stupid.
...I ordered a new pair of Uggs (in black).. What do you think? They're kind of butch/bikerish, but the first pair I got were too cowboyish. I suppose if you have to choose between cowboy and biker, which do you pick? I can't stand having cold feet in the crazy wintertime back East. Gotta have some Uggs. Geez, I can't believe I'm blogging about this.
...I saw this picture on Abby's blog and it brought me so much joy.
4 comments:
that's my boy!!! we are teaching him well.
If you didn't know you were childless, I would have assumed the boy in that picture was Phenomenal Larry.
You know... takes after mommy.
Have fun Leslie! I will miss you! Stay warm!
The shoes are cute. I think my mom had a pair when I was a kid. She wore them with her knee-length knitted creme sweater with the giant wooden buttons and tight jeans. Very Farrah.
Post a Comment