Saturday, November 17, 2007

Day One

I have to say that it's such a refreshing change to be in snow in the wintertime. I left Los Angeles at a sweltering 90 degrees and when I arrived in Syracuse, New York last night it was 30 degrees and there were white flurries surrounding the plane. It was beautiful!

The Turning Stone Casino is beautiful, actually - surrounded by vast, open space and a lot of white snow. Tonight is our first show - I'm really looking forward to it!

Huzzah.

I like snow (when it's not THAT cold outside).

Over.

1 comment:

HopSkipJump said...

Hope your first show went well!

We were at a Liza Minnelli concert day before yesterday. She's off her rocker (in a good way).

I could picture you doing a parody of her the entire time I was watching her. I would pay HUGE money to see that. Hilarious!