
For those of you who are wondering about the fires, I want you to know that our home is OK. Yesterday was quite a sight, however - a thick, black/grey cloud of smoke hung over our house and poured ash all over our street, cars, etc. The sun looked like blood as it hung in the smoke-filled sky. This is not fun.


I drove to Costa Mesa last night for my best friends' 29th birthday celebration and we all found ourselves talking about people we know who have been evacuated. I encourage you to read this post by my dear friend, Melissa. So well put.
Please keep Southern California in your prayers, especially those people who have lost everything. I can't even imagine it and I feel guilty that my home and family is OK, while others have lost so much.
Truly, however, we must remember that God is in control, even when it seems like hope is lost.
No comments:
Post a Comment