I have been in New York for a month! Charlie is here with me, visiting. We are staying in a gorgeous apartment in Harlem, dogsitting for Gordon Lutz while his parents are in Florida. We marvel at God's "sense of humor", if you will...we have taken care of Gordon several times over the past couple of years. Gordon lived with us for about six weeks last summer while Christy did a show in Long Beach and Matt was at the Welk. Then, Matt & Christy moved to New York in the fall. This is their first trip out of the City without Gordon, and here we just happen to be, available and willing to dog/housesit!
God is good.
The show is going well. I feel like I have finally settled into NYC. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it here...it is probably going to be very hard to leave. The biggest downer is that I have not really put myself on a budget, and, especially with Charlie visiting, I'm going through money like crazy.
No comments:
Post a Comment