Monday, December 3, 2007

Pictures

Here are some snapshots of my first two weeks of tour. They are completely random.


Boston, MA - My Thanksgiving meal. Thanks, Mom, for starting this disgusting tradition (taking pictures of the food). Thankfully I didn't take a picture of what it looked like afterward. HA HA HA HA HA!

New York, New York - on stage with the Boss.

Mashantucket, CT - playing with a set piece from "The Price is Right".

Cleveland, Ohio - the original lamp from the movie, "A Christmas Story". This was taken just before we got on the bus to drive 11 hours to...

(See next blog entry).

5 comments:

amber. said...

Seriously, you are my hero.

Leslie said...

Amber,
You're more of a hero than I am, anyday! :)

Amy said...

Love the Price is Right pics! You look hot babe!

Melissavina said...

Nice.
My family takes a picture of all the food too!! I love that.

That Wisconsin photo is dismal. I hope you're staying warm! xoxo

HopSkipJump said...

I am bursting at the seams... we haven't seen each other for a VERY LONG TIME but know that I brag about you often. I'm a whore when it comes to name-dropping... but I'm genuinely so proud of you.

O.k... the Wisconsin pic... welcome to where I grew up... exactly the same, just north about 1000 miles. As far as the food pics go, I have also been sucked into that tradition. In fact, I took pictures of bakery items in Taiwan (which includes bread with a "pepperoni" (read: dog) stick coming out of either end, candied pork floss on top, with corn, squirted mayonnaise and peas... all of it sweet and nasty) and made them into fridge magnets.

Hope you are well... you sexy little vixen you.