Hi, Leslie ~ Abby's sister, Amy, is my best friend and forwarded your blog to me. Apparently we met at Abby's baby shower last year, and I'm sad to say I didn't realize what you do for a living - if I had I would have told you how much my husband and I LOVE the BSO and especially the holiday shows! We've been every year, and we can't wait to see the LA show in a few weeks. We are amazed each year by the incredible talent of every person in the orchestra, and you and your singing partner are spectacular! Just wanted to say thanks to you and the BSO for trekking around the country every December with such a fun and amazing show! Happy Holidays - and good luck with those shoes! Kris Briggs
What the hell... is it too much to ask to get a few close ups on 'the girls' Brian? Jeez. I want to feature you on a blog posting and can't find one anywhere.
I distinctly remember seeing pictures of you last year in a little snow-bunny number. Have any that you can email me?
LESLIE!!! You are a star! I'm so glad you posted this video because I wanted to see you in action and I missed watching it on The Today Show. You sound amazing and you look like you are having a blast. =) Hope the rest of your tour goes well.
4 comments:
That danged Today Show needs a faster server. You look great, wish I could see the shoes!
xoxo
Hi, Leslie ~ Abby's sister, Amy, is my best friend and forwarded your blog to me. Apparently we met at Abby's baby shower last year, and I'm sad to say I didn't realize what you do for a living - if I had I would have told you how much my husband and I LOVE the BSO and especially the holiday shows! We've been every year, and we can't wait to see the LA show in a few weeks. We are amazed each year by the incredible talent of every person in the orchestra, and you and your singing partner are spectacular! Just wanted to say thanks to you and the BSO for trekking around the country every December with such a fun and amazing show! Happy Holidays - and good luck with those shoes!
Kris Briggs
What the hell... is it too much to ask to get a few close ups on 'the girls' Brian? Jeez. I want to feature you on a blog posting and can't find one anywhere.
I distinctly remember seeing pictures of you last year in a little snow-bunny number. Have any that you can email me?
LESLIE!!! You are a star! I'm so glad you posted this video because I wanted to see you in action and I missed watching it on The Today Show. You sound amazing and you look like you are having a blast. =) Hope the rest of your tour goes well.
Post a Comment