Thursday, July 26, 2007

Mr. Lee, Mr. Lee...HEY! Mr. Lee!

An update:

I'm in rehearsals to be a "Wonderstudy" (yes, you read that right) for "The Marvelous Wonderettes" It's a really fun show, and you can bet that you know every single song in both acts...all '50's and '60's girl group numbers. Fun, fun, fun. I hope I get to go on soon.

I also played a Piano Teacher on a BET Blind Dating show called "Hell Date". Yes, again, you read that right: BET. Black Entertainment Television. Awesome.

I'm absolutely enthralled with the Current TV pods that are online right now - and the discussion that is accompanying them. Good times, and controversy soars. If you haven't had a chance to watch them, click here for the first pod. There are six total online right now:
1. Welcome to War
2. Oil Bomb
3. 20 Ground Zeros
4. Laughter Amid Bombs
5. Chasing the Carnage
and
6. War on a Moped.

Don't buy into the complaints surrounding "Welcome to War" and "20 Ground Zeros" - those people are just jealous that their "journalism" isn't getting as much attention as blakkbox. Silly children.

Good stuff, people.

2 comments:

amber. said...

These are amazing.

The guys, I mean.

They're HOT.

No, but seriously...

Thanks for posting these.

Amy said...

Yes, the pods are amazing! They are creating quite some discussion! I guess all their dangerous trips were well worth it!