Wow.
I completely forgot that I had this blog. It's kind of a time and date stamp in my life.
Since my last post, I have endured a lot of life changes. One friend put it this way: "You were stripped of everything." Yeah, I think that about sums it up. I can also say, even though the trials are still fairly fresh, there has been much joy, love and laughter throughout the process.
I am now divorced. I have nothing else to say on the matter, because it is the past. I am thankful that it is over, and looking forward to the future. I am learning to find the simple joys in every day. I am not at all where I thought I would be, but I couldn't be in a better place.
God is so good. Grace is so abundant. I can't wait to see what -- and who -- God has for me.
1 comment:
Welcome back to your blog, I've missed you (:
Post a Comment