Thursday, July 30, 2009

One Month Left

As I type this, I am almost in disbelief that I have only one month left in my contract. How could six months (six and a half, really) go by so quickly? At times it has felt painfully slow, waiting for the weather to change, waiting in the dressing room, waiting, waiting...and once June came around time flashed forward at lightning speed.

I have been on a roller coaster, and the ride is coming to an end.

I present a photo essay of my summer so far.
Dear friend Lindsay's gorgeous Malibu wedding, June 25, 2009


July 4th in the City!
BSO goes to Canada, the Netherlands and Finland! July 9-19, 2009
Self-portrait in Montreal

Quebec City:

Amsterdam!

FINLAND! We flew in a private jet from Helsinki to Pori, Finland. The gig was at 8:30 p.m., notice how the sun had no plans of going down. Sunset was around 11:30 p.m.


1 comment:

Jim Spencer/Shirley Lorraine said...

A wonderful adventure. Congratulations.