Monday, September 22, 2008

Almost Paradise

I did a Cabaret last night and this was one of the songs I performed. We learned the song on Saturday afternoon (hence the awkward "yeeaaahhhhh"). Our "moves" were completely spur of the moment. No rehearsal. Enjoy.

11 comments:

Kellyry said...

How fun! I love this classic song. (And it should be noted you guys sound great for You Tube quality video!)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the laugh! And I loved all of your moves.

Smarshie said...

Leslie, you have the most amazing voice!!

Abby... the Oregonian said...

i loved seeing you and hearing you... i can't believe that even in your crazy, ham it up state, you sound like heaven when you sing.

Leslie said...

Thanks, friends! <3

Nattles said...

Leslie, that was so fun! I was sad I missed it, so thanks for posting :) :) :) :)

You are gonna be a HUGE star, f.y.i. Hhhhhhhhhhhhuge ;)

amber. said...

Awesomeness.

HopSkipJump said...

Ahhhhh... Love it.

Melissavina said...

You're hilarious. This is one of my favorite duets. Well done!

Becky said...

Loved it Leslie, You have an amazing voice!

Ginger...blue skies tomorrow said...

How great - I agree with Abby - even when you are in a casual state you have a fabulous voice