My mother is delusional. She thinks that her wallpaper is "cute". I have been telling her for YEARS to get RID OF IT. NO 56-year old needs PUPPIES ON HER WALLS!!!
AUGHHHBLEGHHHLALALLALAGGGGAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!
Please visit her blog, tell her what YOU think, and don't be afraid of the truth. That's the great thing about my mom: she gets it. She's awesome, but obviously has no decorating taste. Furthermore, she watches HGTV. She knows that wallpaper was out in the '80's. She knows better. She doesn't listen to me and needs to hear it from YOU, my faithful readers.
Please help STOP THE INSANITY!!
3 comments:
How's this, Mother: NO GRANDCHILDREN UNTIL YOU KILL THE PUPPIES!!!
I want them GONE when I come back.
Thank you and goodnight.
I dare not go directly to your mom's blog, but...
"Dear Leslie's Mom, Your intentions are good, but the puppies must die. Preferably a quick and painless death for everyone.
Signed,
A girl with a mother who has an entire room (not just a border!) papered in pink roses"
(And Leslie, I've never taken headshots, so I'm not familiar if there are any rules of requirements for them, but I'd be happy to take some photos of you before I move if you want. You can advise me of any particular shape or style they should have or that you want. If you'd like, email me at kellyryshaw @ yahoo .com to discuss further.)
I remember sleeping in that room...you could see the puppies in the dark. they were creepy.
Post a Comment