Triumphs, whinings and the pure joy of being an extraordinary musical theatre actress living in New York City.
Saturday, February 9, 2008
Charlie Bit Me
I stole this video from my favorite Canadian, hope he doesn't mind. Seriously, this makes me want to have children. But only if they have British accents.
6 comments:
HOW CUTE!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAAAA!
Seriously, I know... It's not that I want children. It's that I want THOSE children. Hilarious. Do men have maternal instincts?
That's hilarious! :)
Hey, what's up Leslie?
Tira here. :)
Found you via Marshy and Melissa.
Awesome to hear that you married Charlie! (the other Charlie, not seen in the video :) )
They put Jack to SHAME! I need to start speaking in a British accent around him just so he can be cuter.
...although Visit this is some tough competition...
Oh, Amber! No one compares to Jack. I LOVE that he loves "Sex and the City!" HA HA!
Post a Comment